Pages

Saturday 3 May 2014

Review! Sleek Vintage Romance Palette

Oo how I love Sleek make-up. It's so affordable, and it's just such great quality. I have a few lovely products from Sleek, and here's one I think everyone will love! It's the Sleek Vintage Romance Palette. 



Just look at those pretty pretty colours! As you can see the colours range from frosted golds to shimmery purple and cranberry shades. There's a gorgeous matte crease colour, and the sparkly black is one of my favourite shadows ever.

 They're all crazy pigmented, blendable, and I think they'd suit all eye colours so nicely! Let's not forget, it's almost Summer, and a palette with bright but wearable colours is a must have!The palette is so affordable too, and you can get it over at sleek :) 

If you reaaallly want, you can listen to me ramble some more about it here! 


Thank you for reading!! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment