Pages

Sunday 11 May 2014

Probably The Best Fake Tan In The WORLD!!

If you read my blog, you'll know that I'm not the biggest fan of the sun. All those dang harmful rays-you know the story! I am however a huge fan of a really gorgeous natural looking tan. I find it really hard to find one that suits me, but here's my all time fave. 


It is of course Tan Icon by Million Dollar Tan, and I can't sing its praises enough. 

It might not be ideal for you gals who like to apply tan an hour before you go out, but the beauty of this one is that you can apply it and then top it up when needs be! It wont look cakey or streaky-just amoozing! 

After you've exfoliated and moisturised to the high heavens, you'll want to use a tanning mitt to apply. (I wont judge you if you use something else, I've used socks before.) The tan comes in a spray applicator type bottle, and it comes out in a brown colour so you can see where you're applying it-yay! It smells so nice too-just like Summer! You'll seriously feel like you're at the beach which I think in turn, should make you instantly happy. 

It'll take around 4-6 hours to develop but when it does, I promise you'll be so happy with it. 

Do you love it as much as I do? Let me know! I'm actually wearing it in this picture :) 


I know this was like 2 years ago, but still haha! 

Thank you for reading! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment