Pages

Saturday 13 September 2014

Looking For A Cheap Concealer Fix? I've Got You Covered!

Concealer is the most definitely the product I run out of the most. I have such a love hate relationship with it! I love it because I have a habit of waking up with ridiculously tired eyes, and it's my best friend when I accidentally use too much foundation. If you're all out of your most favourite holy grail concealer and need a quick fix, here's what I recommend. 
This is the Essence Stay Natural Concealer that'll set you back about 3.50. It's said (on the concealer itself) that it "naturally covers imperfections and reduces dark circles. with vitamin a for the craic." Well I added the craic part myself but it does a very good job of covering my dark circles and it acts as a dang fine highlighter too! My shade is 01 'cause y'all know I love a bright under eye, but if you'd prefer it to match your skin tone then just go crazy with the testers! 
Have a stupendous day! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment