Pages

Thursday 18 December 2014

Girly Christmas Gift Guide


 If there's one thing I'm good at, it's picking presents for people at Christmas. I still have to do a gift guide for the whole family, but let's just start with this. Whether you need a present for your friend, Mammy or sister, hopefully you'll find something here to make the shopping process a little easier. PSSST-it's gonna be mostly beauty/makeup ideas, so if you're looking for more quirky presents, you'll have to wait a day or two for me to make that list hehe :) 

Wet N' Wild Meglast Matte Lipsticks



My love for these lipsticks knows no bounds. They'd make an amazing stocking filler and if you ask me, the colour above; Bare It All, is veeerryyy similar to MAC's Velvet Teddy ;) These will run you about €3.49 in most places-absolute bargain! 


NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil 


NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils are so nice. They're around €4.00 and are the perfect eyeshadow base. My favourite is Milk, but all the pencils I've tried have been gorg so far! You can find these in Shaws, Sam McCauleys or anywhere they sell NYX  really! 

 NYX  butter glosses

  

Another NYX product! These world famous (well if they're not they should be!) butter glosses are so fab. They come in so many beautiful colours and the pigmentation and texture is amazing. These beauties are 6 squid depending on where you shop. Take my advice-pick one up for yourself too! 

Essence I Love Extreme Mascara


Essence I Love Extreme is one of my favourite mascaras ever-and it's less than €4.00! I'd just like to point out that I can't give you all an exact price because prices seem to change so much depending on which shop you're in, so I'm just gonna give a rough estimate! Anywhooo, this mascara is amazing for volume, length and super black lashes. It looks so pretty too! 

Penneys Fake Eyelashes 


Penney's lashes. Need I say more? Who wouldn't want an extra few packets lying around?



Mini Hot Water Bottle Hand Warmers 
Seriously though, how cute are these? If you click the picture, it'll take you to the site where you can buy them-yay! 


Sleek Eyeshadow Palettes/ Contour Kits 


I love love love love Sleek Makeup. They're so affordable and the quality is out of this world! If you're thinking about getting an eyeshadow palette for someone as a present this Christmas, go with Sleek. The contour kits are also incredible but I haven't seen them in many shops this year. They range from about 10-12 euro in most places and the recipient will not be disappointed! 


Victoria's Secret Body Mist


Some people like it, some people don't. I for one, think they're gorgeous. They're around 15 squid and there are so many delectable scents to choose from. 


A Lush Face Mask 


These fresh face masks are a thing of beauty. They don't sell them online unfortunately because they're just that fresh, but they'd make such a nice present. I've had a few in my time and they always leave my skin feeling amazing.  Oh, and if you don't think they'd like it, pretty much anything else from Lush would be perfect. 


Soap And Glory Thick And Fast Mascara 


My favourite mascara can be found in Boots for 13 yoyos. Everyone I know seems to have used it at some point, and they all love it. It gives volume, length and it doesn't dry out for aaages! Look at the packaging too! So cool.


Real Techniques Brushes


Who doesn't love Real Techniques? These brushes are brilliant and so affordable. There's loads of different sets and individual brushes to choose from too. My fave is the buffing brush-so fab for applying foundation! 



The Balm Nude Tude 


My favourite eyeshadow palette-I just love it. It's such a nice change from the Naked palette and ten times better in my opinion. The colours are buttery and blend beautifully, and the pigmentation is amazing! 

A Benefit Set

How cute is this little Benefit set?! They have loads of different types in their Christmas range and they're really good value too! It's definitely worth calling into Debenhams to check out the sales on these gorgeous sets! 


Viva La Juicy 
So I had to have perfume in here somewhere of course. My pick is Viva La Juicy-I just love it. I can only describe the scent as...really really pretty to be honest haha! It's really light, flowery, fruity and lovely-definitely my favourite perfume at the moment. 


Naked Basics 
For someone who likes minimal eyeshadow, I'd definitely recommend Naked basics. These are a lovely range of matte shadows  (one slightly shimmery) and are perfect for creating day or night looks. It's so compact too so it would be a perfect present for anyone who's always on the go! 


I could go on with this list forever haha! Hopefully though I've given guys some gift inspiration-I know how difficult it can be to pick presents! Stay tuned for my christmas nail tutorial tomorrow! Thank you so much for reading! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment