Pages

Sunday 20 March 2016

Essence Nude Lipstick in Come Naturally

There haven't been many Essence products that I've tried and been utterly disappointed with-how could you be for the price?! I love so many of their lipsticks but at the moment I'm obsessed with the nude range. This one is definitely my favourite.
I'd been looking for a shade like this one for a while and I finally found it! It's not too purple, not too pink and just the prettiest shade ever. The formula is great too because I have really dry lips, and it's not too matte or shimmery. It's creamy and pigmented and kinda reminds me of the NYX Butter Glosses. The coverage is really nice and I've bought 3 of them just in case they don't make more! 



This is about 2.90 most places so it's definitely worth trying! 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment