Pages

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange ♡

OAs if the name wasn't cool enough, this body set is absolutely lovely. I wasn't sure if I'd like these products so I was kind of slow to make a purchase, but there were so many good reviews that I decided to go for it.

I'm going to focus on the body butter today because it's my favourite out of the three. First of all, these products are sooo good for your skin. The body butter has anti-oxidant rich ingredients, while being moisturising and anti-aging. Also-it smells incredible! It leaves your skin feeling so soft and it looks really nice mixed with a little fake tan too.

The other products are a little perfume and a body wash, which as expected are lovely too. The perfume would be perfect for anyone who likes beachy tropical perfumes, without it being too sweet. The body wash has the same scent as the body butter, and it'll literally make your shower smell like a tropical rainforest-these things smell THAT nice! This is moisturising and anti-aging too. What more could you want from a body set?!

I got mine on Amazon and I'm so happy with it. If you're a fan of tropical scented genius body products, you will be too.

No comments:

Post a Comment