Pages

Saturday 18 January 2014

Best Face Powders! Pharmacy And High End!

The Best Face Powders 

Woo it's Saturday everyone! You probably have no clue, but that means it's time for Saturday's make-up look, which I'll be recording later! We all know a good face powder is a must have for nights out. I happen to be one of those lucky people who goes sooo red after I dance, and the only thing that'll hide it is a really good powder! I have 2 amazing pharmacy and high end powders for you to try-I think you'll love them! The sites where I got the pics from are all underneath if you wanna have a look too!

Pharmacy 

Let's start off with NYC Smooth Skin Face Powder

superdrug.com


NYC products are soo good for those of us a budget! I swear by their mascaras and this powder is just lovely! It's so nice to apply and really does make your skin nice and smooth. It's no more than 3 yoyos too so who could complain about that? The most important thing is, it's not cakey which I hate about some powders! I got mine in Sam MacCauley's and I'm sure they're in pharmacies all over the place!


Rimmel Stay Matte 

I really love this powder. Some people prefer other pharmacy powders over this one but it works perfectly for me! It's only around 5euro and it lasts aaages! It's light and it adds the pefect finishing touch to your face. Definitely a go to daytime powder too 'cause it's not too heavy!

rimmel.com


High End 

I was going to write about Ben Nye Banana Powder 'cause that's also amazing, but today we'll go with:
Mac Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation 


glamourandgo.com

This is probably one of the most widely known powders in the world and for good reason! It's such a unique product and maybe that's why people like it so much. It's tone correcting, concealing, and really good for people that have problems with under eye circles and wrinkles. There's a touch of foundation in it, and for those of you who don't know, MAC do a damn good cream foundation! There's a colour for everyone and it's one of my most loved make-up items too! It might be more of a night time foundation for some people 'cause it's slightly heavier than a translucent powder but I still wear it during the day hehe :)


Make Up Forever HD Microfinish Powder



image

makeupalley.com

I find a lot of companies lie about those 2 little words, HD-but not MUFE! They're probably my fave high end make-up line because their products are so brilliant. This is possibly the best powder I've ever used and it's not superly crazy expensive either. A little goes a long way and it's perfect if you're prone to oily skin. Love this.

So there you go! Have fun powder shopping everyone and I hope this helped a little! Have an amazing day! 
Soph x

You May Also Like: Which Naked Palette Is Best?

No comments:

Post a Comment