Pages

Thursday 13 February 2014

Last Minute D.I.Y Valentine's Gifts And Ideas!

Last Minute Valentine's Gifts 

Oooo it's Valentine's day tomorrow! Who's excited? I for one haven't gotten my other half a present yet (don't tell him that) so I thought it'd be fun to write a post on some last minute gift ideas!

Homemade gifts might not be everyone's cup of tea, but there might be one or two you ideas here to get you thinking!

50 Reasons Why I Love You Jar 

Just click the photo to read how to do this! Girls might prefer to make this one, but then again-who knows! I think it's such a cute idea and you can you be really creative with it too. Perfect for anyone who likes cheesy but lovely little gifts.


Cook Your Favourite Meal 

Why not cook your favourite dishes, (or splash out and buy something if you're feelin' a little fancy) make a superly lovely dessert, and decorate the table! It doesn't need to be anything too fancy or flashy-you could even eat in the sitting room!


Rent Your Favourite Films, And Get Lots And Lots Of Sweets 

A simple one-but who doesn't love movie nights! There are countless cheesy but hilarious films out there. If you're really stuck, you can watch my review of some amazing YouTube movies here! Get lots of sweets,and have loads of fun :) 

Message In A Bottle 

How cute is this? If you're really stuck for ideas, just write a little note, roll it up and put it in a teeny bottle :) You could even throw in some little paper hearts and glitter! I just think it's one of the cutest presents ever. 



Personalised Mugs 

I think this one is really cool. All you need to do is take the mug of your choice, draw or write whatever you like with a sharpie, and bake in the oven for 30 mins. 



Photo Transfer 

So cool! It doesn't have to be wood but make sure the surface you use for the picture is flat, otherwise it'll just come out kinda weird! I don't know what mod podge is, but I just use glue when I do this and it works perfectly! Also, if you're having difficulty rubbing the paper off, a little olive oil will make it so much easier. 

Transfer a Photo onto a Slab of Wood


Recreate Your First Date 

I think this is such a sweet idea! If you went out to eat on your first date, go to the same place, if you went to the cinema, go see something there! If you went for a walk, that's another great idea! It could be such a nice time to talk about how much things have changed and laugh about how nervous you were all that time ago! And if your relationship is really new, you can do whatever you like :) 

I hope this helped a little for anyone who needs a little V-Day inspiration! No matter who you spend Valentine's with I hope you all have the best day ever, and don't feel upset if you don't have that special someone to spend it with! I know it can feel like everyone around you is in a blissfully happy relationship, but you never know what goes on with people! 
Thank you for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment