Pages

Tuesday 10 February 2015

NYX Butter Gloss

I love love LOVE NYX! It's such reasonably priced makeup and I can't get over the quality.

Why I love the butter glosses:

I'm sure you've all heard of them by now,  but if you haven't, all you need to know is they're creamy,  so nicely pigmented, and they dress up any makeup look in seconds. They're so true to the colour when applied, and if you have very pigmented lips like I do, you'll be so surprised at how well the colour shows up! They're perfect if you have dry lips like me (I can't wear matte lipstick most of the time-boo!)

These will run you about 6 euro but they're worth every penny considering there are some lip glosses I've gotten in the chemist that are twice the price and not half as good.
Perfect for a night out, once you buy one you'll want to try them all.






No comments:

Post a Comment