Pages

Tuesday 24 February 2015

The Mascara That Will Never Let You Down

I did a post recently about a mascara I have been loving, but I decided that one of my all time favourites needs some recognition too. I've been using Thick and Fast by Soap And Glory for a while now, but I always come back to this.

Why I love it: 

This is L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black and it's amazing. It's brilliant for adding tons of volume, length and it lasts ages too. To be honest it does exactly what it says on the tin. I love the wand, and it hasn't made my eyes water once! It applies evenly and elongates lashes without making them look too clumpy. It doesn't dry out for ages either and you can build it up from a subtle day look to full on night look too. If I had to compare it to any high end mascara, I find it's almost an exact double for Diorshow. I have them both and I actually prefer this one a little more! 

It's easy to find and seems to be on offer quite a lot-I really recommend everyone tries it!

No comments:

Post a Comment