Pages

Sunday 26 July 2015

Nude Tude The Balm-Swatches-First Impression

I'd been hearing a lot of hype about this palette, so of course I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. I like to use more neutral shadows since my liquid eyeliner is so dramatic, but the Naked palettes just don't cut it for me (don't kill me if you love them!) I wanted a neutral palette that wasn't boring, and didn't lack luster like the Naked palette does (sorry again). 
  So is it worth the hype?

Just as I expected, this a very lovely palette. The shadows are so buttery and blendable and I love the colour range! This palette would be perfect for any eye colour since there are cool and warm tones in it. 
Kinda risque with the perdy ladies, but I think it looks very cool. You could create so many different looks with this palette too, whether you want a subtle day look or full on black smokey eye, I can't see myself getting bored of this any time soon. I've found some of the shades to be even better highlighters than actual highlighters too. 
As you can see here ladies, the shadows are so pigmented it's crazy! I got mine online right here-gotta love Cloud 10 Beauty! 

    The Verdict: 

If you like pigmented, neutral palettes with shimmers and mattes, I think you should definitely go for this. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment