Pages

Thursday 23 July 2015

Wet N' Wild Color Icon Bronzer-I'm hooked

I know contouring has gone out the window in beauty culture lately, but you best believe I'll always carry some form of bronzer in my handbag. I love bronzer because it's perfect for option for adding a little colour and depth to your complexion, and let's be honest we're not the most tanned creatures here on the Emerald Isle! Everyone's favourite bronzer is Hoola by Benefit which, to be fair, is amazing. I found a lovely little gem while I was out window shopping the other day, and the two have turned out to be really similar. I wouldn't be as mad as to utter the word dupe here, but it's fantastic for the price and does a very similar job.

4.57
This is the shade Bikini Contest (there are 4 to choose from) and I love it! The sunkissed tone is so flattering and the finish is somewhere between matte and satin. There's not much shimmer in this bronzer which I love, but it still manages to give the skin a nice glow (perfect for days when my skin wants to look zombie-like.) It's very pigmented too and I reckon it would suit every skin tone. You can use it as a blush too since there are really pretty coral tones throughout-it all depends on how you apply it. Also, let's just talk about the quality and amount of product for the price-it's fantastic. 
The final verdict:

This bronzer wont break the bank, will last you ages, and gives the much loved Hoola a run for its money too. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment