Pages

Monday 14 April 2014

My Hair History!

Hello blogger friends! It's a gorgeous day for once, and I just happen to have a mildly sprained arm and a broken toe (I took a tumble at the beach :( ) Being unable to move, I said I'd do a blog post. 

You might not know this, but I change my hair a lot. I know it's not good for it, but I have this problem where if I want something, I'll just go and do it without even thinking about it! Here's all the hair colours I've ever had-this might take a while! 


Starting off, it was kinda golden brown, which I really did like and miss sometimes! I also had layers in this pic which I may do again :) 


Next, I dyed it darker! I did actually like this, but look at the curls aghh! I was about 17 here which is almost 4 years ago. I also haven't really changed at all. #babyface 


Next I cut my hair really short which I HATED. I always put it up like this, but I did like the colour! 


Eventually my hair grew out but I kept the colour because I liked it so much! 


I started going blonder..


REALLY blonde!! 


Brown again!! (Notice how I never stray far from the side fringe!)


Getting blonder again!! 



RED!! 

 
And nowww we're back to brown haha! But I'm thinking blonde for the summer ;) I do dye my hair quite a bit, but I know how to maintain it so that it wont be in horrendously bad condition! I've decided not to dye it for a while though, and give it a shmall break! 

I hope that wasn't ridiculously boring haha! Thank you for reading! 

Have an amazing lá!! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment