Pages

Monday 7 April 2014

YEAH! I Finally Have A Domain Name!!

A very random post, very late at night! I just realised how little I've been blogging lately, and I have to admit it's partly due to the fact that my YouTube channel is almost in full swing. I know it doesn't make a lot of sense, but it seems like it's taking up what used to be blogging time, and I can't let that happen haha! 

Let's get to the point though, I finally have a domain name and I'm SO happy! And just loook at my little favicon! A teeny pink elephant! I love me some elephants! Hopefully now I can turn my little blog into something a small bit more sophisticated, and I hope you guys all love it! If you feel like it, you can always come say hi to me on my channel!

Here's me being really happy with the way things are going! 

 

Ok so I couldn't find a pic of me being happy...but I have mini oreos haha!!

Thank you for reading!! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment