Pages

Tuesday 4 March 2014

I am LOVING Naked 2!

Yay yay yay! I got the Naked 2 palette and I love it! I had the first one already but I kind of rushed into getting it last year because I was just so excited. I didn't realise though that the second palette was more suited to my eye colour. I looked up lots of stuff about all the palettes and a lot of people said 2 was very similar to 1..but I don't really think so! I mean, a few colours are similar but the first palette is mostly brown/bronzey, where this has a lovely taupe/silver hue to it..right up my street!



Now that I have both, it means I can hopefully do a cool make-up tutorial with them tomorrow! Or maybe the next day..whenever I get my voice back properly! (I'm super sick in case you're wondering, swollen glands and all the medical jazz!)

Do you have both palettes? Or even all three? Let me know which one is your fave!


Thanks for reading! 
A very swollen and sneezy Soph :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment