Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Check Out My Fake Beauty Blender..Hehe!

Hey there peoples! Something arrived for me in the post today which I completely forgot about-I got a fake beauty blender! Are they capital letters for beauty blender? Who knows hehe! It took aages to get here but it's finally arrived and I love it! No offense to the beauty blender peeps but they're just a little pricey for my liking. I got the replica online (they're pretty much all the same) and I swear it blends my make-up so nicely! 

This is what it looks like, it's so pretty and soft and I can't believe I waited so long to get one! I wish I could tell you guys where I got this but I really don't remember :( I don't know if this is a dupe for the beauty blender but I'm really thrilled with it! If you're in the market for an affordable make-up applicator that will leave your skin looking lovely, go search for one of these guys online!

Thanks for reading! 



No comments:

Post a Comment