Pages

Thursday 20 February 2014

Yeah! My nails are finally growing!

Aw yay! My nail's are finally growing and it's all thanks to Perfectil!

If you don't know already, Perfectil are amazing. They contain Biotin for your skin, Zinc for your hair and Selenium for your nails. They really do help and I feel just better in general since I've been taking them! They have Vitamins B2 and B3 in them too which everyone is supposed to be having more of anyway!

My hair does grow pretty quickly anyway, but it just didn't seem as thick as it used to be. It's on the way back to it's former thickness thanks to these amazing vitamins, and I'm so happy :)

You take one a day with your meal, and not to sound like I'm advertising, but they started working for me after only 2 weeks! If you're already taking a multivitamin, you don't need to take it if you wanna start taking these-they give you everything you need!

This is the name of the product
Just click the pic to go to the website and find out more! 
Thanks for reading!
Soph x 

No comments:

Post a Comment