Pages

Saturday 15 February 2014

I Got Myself Some Hair Thickening Shampoo!

Happy day after V-Day everyone! I hope you all had an amazing day, night or whatever it may have been.

 For some strange reason I love going shampoo shopping. I figured out years ago that the L'Oreal Elvive collection are amazing and also almost a dupe for the Kerastase range! I found a thickening shampoo today which I've been in the market for with a while. I've been looking at loads online and they all seem so expensive, so i'll give this one a try and let y'all know how it goes! How perdy is it though? That light reflecting packaging caught my eye right away, and it was a match made in heaven. Hehe.

Elvive Fibrology Thickening Shampoo
Just click the pic to go to the L'Oreal site! :)

I could've looked up a review on this before I got it, but what's the fun in that! This is a blog where I review products after all isn't it! Apparently it's the first hair care range to give thicker hair, and this range has never let me down before, so I'm feeling positive! It was around a fiver or something like that which isn't soooo bad 'cause it's a pretty big bottle, but there's sales on these shampoos all the time. 

Stay Tuned For My Review! 


No comments:

Post a Comment