Pages

Sunday 16 February 2014

I Dyed My Hair Again..

Oh nooo, Soph dyed her hair again! Hehe :) If you know me, you'll know I have a serious problem with just wanting something and going for it, which is why I dyed my hair yesterday! I think I just prefer bright funky colours-they're so much fun! The dye I used is called Olia by Garnier and I really recommend it. It's brilliant! My hair feels lovely after using it and it's so shiny! It was on offer in 2 chemists yesterday, so I presume you can find it on offer too! It could be a really good option for anyone who wants to dye their hair but wants a lot less damage-I think you'll be really happy with this!


You might not be able to see the colour properly but I'm really happy with it! 
Thanks for watching guys! 
Soph :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment