Pages

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Bathroom Selfies And My New Detox Mission

What a random post this is haha! I'm really bored though, so I figured; why not!

If anyone's wondering about the selfie part of the post, here's the new make-up look I tried out the other night! I went for a really bronze smokey eye with kind of dark under eye tones-I was really happy with it!

Displaying 2014-01-24 18.08.43.jpg 

For those of you who don't know, there's not much stuff I can eat without feeling really horrible after it, which is why I'm in the process (of slowly) detoxing! I've been reading loads about it online, and they're all pretty much the same. The cardinal rules seem to be;

Exercise 
Yoga 
Healthy Eating
Stress Relief
Lots Of Water 
And so on and so forth 

I'm actually really excited about this, I just hate feeling all sluggish and icky after eating! So I'll inform you guys of my journey as much as I can, and if anyone has advice on detoxing I'd love to know! 




No comments:

Post a Comment