Pages

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Justin Bieber-Let It Go!!

I'm just gonna come out and say it; it was bound to happen, and we need to get over it.

 The day the crazy incident took place, my Facebook feed was flooded with "OMG can you believe Justin Bieber did this" and mugshots all 'round. I admit some of them made me laugh, but I didn't even read an article on what he did because it is seriously, the least interesting thing to me in the world right now.

What do people expect from someone who basically gets either death threats, or threats from obsessed girls every day of their lives. And people are trying to deport him now? I'm not a fan of his music, but I don't physically despise him like everyone else does...this is just ridiculous! I think this was probably building from the Cut4Bieber trend too, and if it was any other random crazy person, no one would really care. I do know what happened though, because IT'S EVERYWHERE! In another few months we'll all have moved on the next story, and Justin (who probably doesn't care about what he did now), probably wont care about it then either. I guess all I'm really trying to say is; he's someone who's trying to move on in his own crazy way, and we need to let him.




No comments:

Post a Comment